We were having a nice evening on Thursday. The girls were outside playing on the swings passing the time before we left to get to Connor's concert. It was yet another nice day. I had just picked up my book and sat down when I heard crying. This wasn't the normal we just had a fight or I just got hurt cry either. It was there's something wrong cry and I had that feeling..... Yep, you guessed it Mallory broke her arm. It was decided that I would take Mal to the urgent care (of coarse it was after hours) and Pete would go to the concert with Court. So we separated. Here is the picture I got....
and here is the picture Pete got....
Mallory is doing great and we dont have to put a hard cast on her as long as she keeps this on. It doesn't slow her down much!
4 comments:
Yipes!
How did she do that??
Poor Mal. you guys have posted so much since i last checked. sorry.
Poor Mal, I guess that's what u get when u realize it's time to slow down. Well I hope she gets better!! Love lots, Libby
Seriously though, is she okay?
Post a Comment