Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flowers and Mother's Day

Last night the school had their auction. We won this basket full of garden starters and a few other fun things. We are going to try to garden in hanging baskets this year because of the dog. This morning the kids gave me their cards. I love Courtney's drawing. Connor made this cool card of clip less coupons for me and Mallory made a fun frame with her picture.Pete bought me some beautiful flowers.
These for inside...
and two of these for the front of the house.

While I was outside I took a few more of the flowers we have so far....



5 comments:

Heather said...

Woooo! Julie made a haul. *winks*
Happy Mother's Day. I'm glad your kids were good to you.
I wish I'd made it to the auction. But... I don't see a cookie jar. :( Did someone else snatch it up?

The Wheelers said...

Happy Mother's Day! Very cute cards and your flowers everywhere are beautiful. Wow, I forget how green Oregon is! (sigh) It's fun to see a few pictures of your family. Hope all is well!

Jen said...

Your yard looks so great! What a fun mother's day! Hey I need to get you your movie back - thanks for letting me borrow it! (o: Talk to you soon!

Rach said...

It looks great! It was nice to talk to you on mo's day and make plans to move to tuscany. aaagh.

Melissa said...

My what pretty flowers you have! And what great kids you have. Pretty darn lucky I would say. Missed guys for the final 24 episodes!