Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm 33

I had a wonderful birthday. Pete pampered me and the kids all got along. My sisters sent this beautiful boquet of flowers(or rather Susie dropped them off at midnight on the 4th!) I got an external hard drive so my siter-in-law thinks I am properly geeky, some old movies I love and some gift certificates that I'll need help spending! Thank you every one for making my birthday great!! Getting older isn't so bad.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday. I am glad you had a great day!

Melissa said...

Julie,
Happy Bday! I guess I didn't realize when your big day was. So I'm so glad you blogged about it. Nothin' wrong with getting older, especially if gifts are involved! Miss ya!

Melanie said...

for your mom's blog the only thing that I have is her weblink
www.allsopsfables.blogspot.com. I don't remember anything else.

Rach said...

those are nice flowers. what a nice day. see you thursday!

Kim said...

I thought you were 34. Which is it? :)