We went to Knott's Berry Farm for the first time. We saw a couple shows and the kids went on some pretty big roller coasters. I went on a couple but found I don't do as well as I would like to believe. They had a wild west stunt show that the kids sat in a covered wagon for.
This coaster was fun and very different.
The girls and Pete went on the Excelerator. I was really impressed with how daring the girls are. Connor and I are a good pair.
We saw the Peanuts gang on ice. It was a pretty good show. I like this picture of a " boy with his dog." It may find it's way into Connor's room.
It wasn't a Disney experience but definantly had the big coasters.
1 comments:
I was just there a month ago. It was such a fun place to go! I missed the rollercoasters but loved the mine ride the best.
Post a Comment