On a busy night like this one, I'm especially grateful for the friends I have. Court had a game she needed to be at at 5:30 (which I made her late for..) and she dresses in her whites so upon arriving (I mentioned late right?) she had to change in the bathroom into the black uniform. It was a hard played game. Liberty had 6th graders that were HUGE! Our team won buy 1. Way to go girls!!! The Hopper's saved us some seats at the concert because Court's game went longer than I thought it would. Thank you!!
Pete had gotten Connor off with Jordan (thank you!!) to the CHOMP concert and arrived to the game with Mal. Then I took Court and Mal in my car after the game. Court had to change on the ride over to the high school where she made it by the skin of her teeth to perform.
Mal was a great supporter of our busy night. Thanks Mal!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i really hate nights like that. and it will only get worse.
Post a Comment