Monday, March 1, 2010

Courtney's Last Fall Practice

Courtney had her last practice for the fall season tonight. The Coaches made it a lot of fun for the girls... They had the girls split up into 3 teams for the Jags Supreme Challenge
Relay's


Shooting


and Dance Off. Dance Off?? Yes, Dance Off.

They had a great time. The girls just had the Seaside Tournament this last weekend. We took the family down plus a teammate. They had fun at the hotel pool Friday night and then we had to get up for an early game. They won their 1st game then lost the second one. They ended up getting 4th place. The girls they played were BIG!!
Court has her last game Wednesday night and Connor has his Court of Honor so we'll be split between activities. One of many times to come I'm sure.

2 comments:

Rach said...

it's nice to see her find her thing. i am tired.

Adrianna said...

You guys are busy people! I feel like I never see you anymore (mostly our fault, I will admit)! Things are winding down here though, so I think we should party this summer and do lots of Frisbee golf! :) Courty is pretty cute doing her dance off! Love it!