For the afternoon of Pete's day off we went boating. The kids and I got to go last year but it was without Pete. This time the whole family went out. The kids picked up where they left off...
Hey Julie, I was going to ask if you just like going for a ride on the boat (my personal favorite), then I noticed one of the pictures was of you on the tube. What a cool mom! So glad to see what you guys are up to this summer (nothin but trouble, right?:) Hope you're surviving...one more month to go!
3 comments:
Hey Julie, I was going to ask if you just like going for a ride on the boat (my personal favorite), then I noticed one of the pictures was of you on the tube. What a cool mom! So glad to see what you guys are up to this summer (nothin but trouble, right?:) Hope you're surviving...one more month to go!
LUCKY!
pete needs to see more sun.
Post a Comment