Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trip to Utah

We started off by getting down to my Aunt "s house so I could see my cousins. We had a quick but fun visit. I wish I could see them more. Next we started helping Nona and Papa in their new house. Nona played the marble game with the kids. I think we need one of these...
We went up to the Olympic Park for some fun....












































The next morning we stopped by our nephew's cinnamon roll stand for breakfast. These guys make bank! The rolls were fantastic!



We then headed out to Aunt Darlene's for horse back riding with Uncle Lavar.











Pete showing off his scars from the Alpine slide.



Our friends from San Diego happened to be passing through so we met up with them for dinner. It's always good to see them and I wish we lived closer.


Pete was ordained a High Priest by his dad while we were back there.



We had fun with Jeanette, Todd and their girls.











A fun filled and packed 6 days!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

not even a mention of the afualo's. how sad.

Julie and Pete said...

You are 100% right. I was posting this really fast so I went back and made some metion. Love you!!