Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back Home

So we made it back from our trip and as you can see it has taken awhile to get back to the blog. Friday Pete had to be back to work and I played catch up with the laundry.

Then we went to the Tobias auction. We only left with one thing but it is what we wanted. Connor's class quilt.His square is the second row the second from the left (orange and green). We are all happy to have it. Connor's teacher Mrs. Torgerson is great. I've enjoyed getting to know her this year.


Saturday Pete taught the primary kids about Italy. They had their primary activity day and went on "missions" to a few places. Pete taught them about Bocce, how to say ciao (hello & good-bye), and had them taste cheese tortellini and Nutella. No, Nutella isn't actually from Italy but that's where Pete was introduced to it.

Monday was a beautiful day and Mallory chose to play Bocce for family home evening. We had alot of fun. The rest of the week the kids have been on the computer. We got our new computer right before we left so it's still a novelty for us.

I can't really believe it's been a week since we got home. It goes by so fast. It's been hard to focus on life for me. I really enjoyed the hot weather. I hope we have more nice days soon. I'm looking forward to summer.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Is Mallory wearing a swimsuit? I love how your girls are always wearing their swimsuits around the house, even when it's like 60 degrees outside.

Melanie said...

I am so glad you started a blog. Now we can keep in touch a lot more!!

Julie and Pete said...

Mallory wasn't wearing her swimsuit this day. It was her leotard. Not quite hot enough.