Yesterday was a beautiful high 80's day that the kids were home all day because of student led conferences. We had a couple walk through's (for the house) so the kids and I went to Rood Bridge park to get out of the way. When we got home the kids opened our front door and a bird flew into the front room. I had to scare it out of the front window and the poor thing wouldn't fly low enough to get out. He did finally almost knock himself out and then found the open window. He was a nice enough bird not to leave any droppings behind. Thank you birdie!
Last night I got another glimps of what having a pre-teen is going to be like. Connor has taken to reacting to my "pet" names for him by making noises or other things. That's what the lovely picture of Connor is. I happened to call him a turkey and this is what I got. I guess I should be more careful of what I say from now on!
Today it was mid nineties and hot, hot, hot! I LOVED it!! We had the conferences in the morning with the kids. They had a fun time showing Pete and I their work. This afternoon the kids and I went to the Beaverton water fountains. We ran into some of Courtney's and Mallory's friends from school so that really made their day. Connor was tolerant of them and would play and then read. The water cooled us off and was alot of
fun. 
0 comments:
Post a Comment