Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Parties

We had a White Elephant gift exchange and had a blast. I walked away with a winner. The Avenging Unicorn. Yes you got that right. This unicorn has an impaled mime on it's horn and a couple more figures to do the same with. It's Pete's favorite present ever. It even knocked out the Brady Christmas CD.

The kids had a friend party. I'm so glad we were able to still have it. Pete shoveled the walk and a path down the driveway so they could get to the door. The snow had it's layer of ice that he had to break through first.

This was our frozen waterfall.

Mallory helped us get ready for the party. This was the gift unwrap relay race. The kids had to walk down blindfolded, unwrap a gift, throw away the trash and make it back to the next in line.
The next game that we played was Barefoot Bocce. I have to say that this was my favorite game that they played. They had to kick a sock into or closest to the hat. They were pretty good.
After decorating sugar cookies, they had a Dance, Dance Revolution tournament. Connor gets into it pretty good. We had our Champs. It was fun to watch the kids.
Here's our house all covered in snow.

1 comments:

JulSH said...

I didn't think anything could be better than the Brady Christmas CD...looks like we were wrong! Great gift!!