Thanksgiving was hosted by Bob and Kim. Thanks for having us! I forgot my camera and so we get to see things from the girls perspective. I have enjoyed Courtney's pictures. It is fun to see the things she see's. Pete's mom and dad came up for the holiday and his brother Mike and Kim came too. The cousins had a great time together at the dinner table as well as on the wii. Friday I did one quick run to an early bird special and came home all ready to go back to sleep. Alas sleep evaded me and everyone else was still asleep. I decided it was a great time to give Hershey her shower. After everyone woke up and had their breakfast we started to decorate for Christmas. We got the house all done on
Friday except for the ornaments. Saturday we went to see a friend who hosted a "get your tree" gathering. We have an artificial tree I admit but we were able to get this pretty Holly wreath. Thank you Vickie. Courtney took pictures of our decorating (no I did not prompt her) and so I have fruits of our labors! The girls were a huge help with getting things up. Thank you girls for your help. I d
o have to mention that Connor was not feeling well so that's why he didn't participate much. Hershey wanted to be wherever we were and is happiest if we let her stay close. I still don't want her on the carpet! Christmas is coming fast and I hope we can enjoy this season and remember what it's all about!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tree looks great. are presents under the tree already? damon won't get the stuff down until saturday. i so want everything out now. my house looks so bare.
I love getting the house decked out for Christmas. We do it as soon after Thanksgiving as we can.
Hey, I loved seeing you last night and the movie was fun. Here are two reviews from that website that I like. I think they pretty well nail what I liked about the movie:
http://dirtyharrysplace.com/?p=5829
http://dirtyharrysplace.com/?p=5855
Post a Comment