So the Wii has made it into our home. That means that my already early risers were rising even earlier to play it! I finally said no Wii until 10am in the hopes it would put an end to the 6am play time. I think it may have helped a little. It has been fun though to see the family play together and get along. Well, at least when they're playing on a team! Here's a clip of what I get to enjoy each night. (Even if it is a bit more subdued than usual.)
I need to add that the rain came last night and we're getting clear sidewalks, clearer roads, green grass, and we even found the pieces to our snowman that had been buried under the second onslaught of snow. I'm glad it's clearing up! Good bye snow. (At least for now)
2 comments:
Lisa brought her's to mom's house on Christmas ever. We all had so much fun until one of us hit one of the running children in the head with the tennis racket! good times! They are a lot of fun! I hope you had a merry Christmas!
Mel
looks great. maybe i will allow damon to bring one into the house. i need to call you.
Post a Comment