It has been 8months since a car has been able to fit into our garage because of our hopeful move. Well I cleaned out half of the garage and now my van can be inside!!! It was so much fun to be able to pull inside and get out of the car without getting rained on. I had almost forgotten how much I LOVE parking inside the garage. It's been kind of funny because the kids have gotten in the habit of going out the front door so as they veer to the left in the hallway I holler out, "the car is in the garage!" Have I mentioned how excited I am to have the garage back, at least half of it anyway. Just another step to being "put back together".
A funny addition to this story, just after I finished writing about the van I had to take Courtney to gymnastics. We headed out and I went veering left and actually opened the front door. Court looked at me and said, "see mom, you forget too!" I guess I've gotten used to being outside too.
1 comments:
I am so proud of you. Nathan gazes longingly at our garage but I haven't had the abs to do anything about it for a bit.
Post a Comment