Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rupunzle, Rupunzle, Let Down Your Long Hair....

Courtney decided to take the plunge and have me cut her hair to her shoulders. It has been my practice to let the girls decide if they want long hair or short and Court has been letting hers grow since early last year. I asked her (more than I should have) if she really wanted to do this. She kept saying yes and we had even run it by Pete to see if it was okay. (Dad likes long hair).

So I took out my shears and off if came. All 7 inches of it. As soon as it was off she ran to look at it. I kept waiting for an adverse reaction but she came back happy and as she put it, " lighter".
It will definitely be easier and cooler to deal with on our upcoming trip to Disney World.

0 comments: