Monday, June 22, 2009

Connor's Gone Away

This morning I took Connor over to the church and dropped him off for his first ever week long scout camp. Our ward does a different camp. They combine the scouting with missionary preparation. It's called Camp Liberty. Connor is very excited to be going and is thrilled he was called to the " Paris, France" mission. Last night he wanted to learn as much french as he could so Pete gave him a few sentences and numbers to practice. So once we said good bye I had to run over to the chiropractor's for an adjustment. The girls had to come with me.(Connor as was just discussed was gone and was therefor unavailable to watch the girls.)As I was laying on the table the girls climbed underneath so they could see my face. Then they had a barrage of questions about the table and what the doctor was going to do and what was his first name??? Connor I do hope you have a good time this week but know how much I'm going to miss you!

1 comments:

Rach said...

I bet the trip to the chiro wasn't that relaxing after all. Just relax and have fun. It's summer. i am envious