Today was Connor's Moving On Breakfast. He was a Tiger Tamer this year which meant every three weeks he would monitor the halls and then help out with different things going on. I caught him in action this morning.
I was on the breakfast committee and was able to help set up and decorate and put together Connor's class memory book pages.
I was on the breakfast committee and was able to help set up and decorate and put together Connor's class memory book pages.
The 6th graders are escorted to their seats by a faculty member.
2 comments:
that was my 6th grade teacher too (the last picture)!!! and we did the exact same thing at my moving on breakfast... one of mine was "I learned to get things done before my mom gets mad"... haha
Congrats Connor!
I like the new background. Yea connor. You are so old now.
Post a Comment